Saturday, October 3, 2020

Phlebotomy: Performing a Venipuncture

featured image

Hi guys: )
This is me carrying out a stick. It is QUICK and QUICKLY. I have one in the making that I take more time with and slow things down.

Let me understand what ou think of this video in the remarks below: )
This is not one of my real patients; since of privacy and just the mere fact that I am not in a school mentor I will never ever stick an actual patient and post it here. Among the MA’s at the end of the day; volunteered to assist me before she went home. So please be patient for a slower version coming soon: )

Also PLEASE let me know what you consider this video … THUMBS UP! (thanks).

I meant to make a caption too …” it you feel IT; STICK IT”.
Whatever you do when you get used to how a vein is expected to feel, do not second guess yourself and do not believe too long …” Just Do IT” (smile).

Don’t forget to Subscribe; its FREE: ).

Tweet me: www.twitter.com/crystasticjewel.
Instagram: @Crystasticjewels.
Blog: http://www.crystastic.blogspot.com
Google Me … Crystastic.

Organization questions please contact me here in my inbox and/or at.
crystasticjewels@yahoo.com.

In box me for mailing info to send out items to.
P O Box COMING SOON !!!

http://phlebotomytechnicianprogram.org/phlebotomy-performing-a-venipuncture/

No comments:

Post a Comment